Wednesday 10 December 2008

My Life my own way

The feelings, the emotions, the desires of the innermost soul, most of the time remain in the dark only. There hardly ever comes a time when they come into light. We all are surrounded by the façade that we ourselves have created for our benefit as well as the for the benefit of the people surrounding us.
But then, there’s also a time when one wants to be himself/herself, but the circumstances don’t let it be so.

A few lines, wondering when will I do things I want...

When will I be able to laugh freely
When will I dance unreservedly
When will I fulfill my dreams
When will I have loads of chocolates & ice creams
When will I express my thoughts
When will I attend a night party & have a blast
When will I just roam around stray
When will I live my life my own way

When will I fool around with friends
When will I follow all kinds of trends
When will I spend time with family
When will I not follow a routine punctually
When will I break into song any time
When will I without restriction talk in rhyme
When will I get time & peace to pray
When will I live my life my own way

When will I bungee jump from a bridge
When will I visit exotic places
When will I be involved in a exhilarating chase
When will I take part in a race
When will I dive into a river
When will I feel the thrill of adventure
When will I shout and scream hooray
When will I live my life my own way

When will I fall in love
When will I be able to fly away like a dove
When will I for the betterment of country take out processions
When will I help people fight their depression
When will I do social service
When will I feel complete lovable bliss
When will I turn my life colorful from grey
When will I live my life my own way

No comments:

Post a Comment