Thursday 24 September 2009

When I..

When I dream of the things
I really wanna do
I wish to God to give me wings
So that they all become really true

When I laugh, I am glad I can
Make people smile with me
Watching their faces, I feel hope and I plan
To always try to let the smiles be

When I talk, I hope it makes sense
To me and everyone else, complete with its essence
I pray to God that my words never hurt
Coz I know taking them back is never really worth.

When I help, the one who is needful
I give myself into it, complete and full
As I believe good deeds done in the present
Shape the future into something that is bright and affluent.

When I sing, I give myself into the melody
Going into the tunes, as if nobody can hear me
Music is like love, when it is in your life
Life becomes an enchanting delight.

When I believe, I totally do so
Even if it is tried to uproot or blow
My faith in God and everything good is strong
I impart it whenever I can, that way I hope to keep it long.

Finally when I sleep, I roam in the fantasy world
The mysteries of my mind & my life unfurled
Leaving the day’s tensions and worry behind
Gearing myself up, for the coming is unknown and I am blind.

No comments:

Post a Comment