Tuesday 29 September 2009

Fallen

I have always wanted to fly
Wanted to feel the freedom by
As I grew
I realized and in my heart, I knew
Nobody can fly without falling
If I really want it, I shouldn’t be stalling
But I am afraid, the question is why
What if I just fall and can’t fly
Yet when I met you,
With ease, it happened and I was without a clue
Very very hard I have fallen
But I didn’t just fall, I was taken.

Irrevocably fallen for you
Willing to spend my life with you
I wanna know was your fall sublime?
Just as lovely as mine?
I am flying
Tasting the freedom divine
That’s how I know what it really is
It was staring at my face, yet I missed
Being free of everyone else is not what it meant
It’s not being independent
Its staying locked in your eyes for eternity
From this freedom I never want to flee
I fell yet I am alive
I am flying with you by my side
This flight is going to last long
Forever, to you I will belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment