Wednesday 18 April 2012

Since Long

It’s been a really really long time since I have posted on my blog. I wonder why?
Today I sit comfortably at my home and feel the rumblings of my mind starting to move making slight creaky sounds. I will it to churn up something for me; it grumbles and complains that since long it hasn’t been asked to do anything, why this sudden demand?

Sudden demand? Well, I look back towards the slack period. To be frank, it can be called slack only for the absence of my posts otherwise it had been the most wonderful time in my life. Calling it just wonderful doesn’t cover it all.

I met my soul mate, my life partner, my friend, my confidant, my husband and so much more. Meeting him was the first thing that happened which was followed by numerous beautiful things and now “Life is Beautiful”. The courtship period is probably the most important time for every new couple. It is the base, the foundation on which our life starts laying the first bricks. It was beautiful and greatly delightful for both of us, it transpired our lives into a colorful rainbow, whose colors I am sure will last for the rest of our lives, it made us into what we are today, not just husband and wife, but so many facets of relationships which emerged and got strengthened as and when their need was felt. I just realized that I wrote a complete para and failed to mention the one important thing which hit us both with its beauty and tranquility, along with it, its breath taking feeling: “LOVE”. It’s the key ingredient that makes up a beautiful life, as my senses witness with my own life.

Moving forwards, I think my mind and I were so much full of thoughts about him that nothing else seemed to enter my mind. And now maybe that’s why I would have to hear the grumblings of my mind and slowly and steadily ask it to start chugging for me. It’s been long but not so long..

No comments:

Post a Comment