Thursday 24 December 2009

Interesting Differences

There are some things that always elude us no matter how much we try to attain them. Such is my association with movies I wish to watch in theatres. The wish hardly comes true (sigh).

It’s not that I don’t go to theatres to watch movies. But the ones I go to watch aren’t the ones I wished to watch. For this, I think I can’t blame anyone else but me. I think I just don’t pursue and pester everyone enough. Recently, there took place an episode where I really wanted to watch that movie. But alas! The whole plan went awry. Whatever happens, the plan going wrong or disinterest, nevertheless, the end result is the same that I don’t get to go for that movie.

I just have one question, to whom that’s still confusion, why are my movie preferences so drastically different from everyone. By everyone, I mean my friends. Oh! I am in no way saying that I am utterly different and cool, but actually in contrast, am I abnormal in liking the things which my friends just pass it off without paying much attention. One of the side effects of this unnatural thing is our talks about movies and stuff are awkward (sometimes for me). I use the word awkward because, when I am talking about any movie, I stand out coz at that particular point of time, nobody else is contributing but me. And for most part, I feel like I am boring those people with my incessant chatter about my interests. And before anyone can contradict me, I’ll say, I am capable of reading human expressions. It’s not always good to stand out; at least sometimes I want to gel in and I don’t wanna bore people but still I want to let my words and thoughts go unrestricted. How to achieve these two contradicting things is the final question.

No comments:

Post a Comment