Monday 28 December 2009

Wishing for a Change

Today, here in our office some sitting position changes were undertaken for a part of our department. Well, as far as, their seats are considered, it’s all very good and arranged quite well (most of them sitting in a way that their PCs are facing the walls and nobody can peek into them out of curiosity or authority).

Though I wish to sit in such kind of position where I don’t have to worry about people staring at my LCD, but that’s not the one uppermost in my list of wishes. One of the top ones is that I wish for a similar change. Present scenario is that, any moment I get bored or want to have a talk or am feeling alone (though sitting amongst a crowd) or just feeling like having some good company, every time I have to go somewhere and seek it as the place I sit isn’t conducive to good talk owing to the people sitting around. I sometimes envy my friends (no offense meant towards them, I hope none is taken) who have desired people around them, making their day and then they get so used to sharing things with them.

I wish to have a place where I am around the people I connect with, am comfortable with and can easily talk to regardless of the topic. Or even a single such person would also do. Right now I feel stuffed and suffocated and desolate by having to sit mum all through the day, looking for times when I’ll get to have a chat and even then it takes time to get out of that desolate being. Of course these cases happen only on some days and not all, yet those some days are dreadful to pass.

I wish for a change if not this then another one. But something that will be for the good.

No comments:

Post a Comment